11. He didn’t go to France, because the doctor suggested that he _______ there.
A. won’t go
B. not go
C. not to go
D. didn’t go
12. This book is for students ______ native language is not English.
A. of whom
13. The harder he studies, _______.
A. he’ll make great progress
B. the greater progress he’ll make
C. he’ll make greater progress
D. the greater he’ll make progress
14. Don’t get off the bus until it ________.
C. will stop
D. shall stop
15. What we are doing _______ good to the people.
B. have been
16. This novel is worthy of _______.
A. being read
C. having read
17. —Jane, what do you think of Mr. Green?
—As ______ teacher, he ought to set _______ good example to the pupils.
A. the, a
B. a, a
C. a, the
D. / , the
18. The shoes he wore made his _______ look funny.
19.Get to the top of the hill, ______ you can see the whole city.
20. ________, I would have gone to see him.
A. Have I had time
B. Had I time
C. Had I had time
D. would I have had time